Thursday, May 8, 2014

IVF #4 The POAS Journey

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 - 8 days past retrieval (DPO) and 3 days past 5 day transfer (3dp5dt):
In the past I've had lingering trigger on this day and the next, so a + might mean nothing. 

It look pretty negative to me.  There might be the faintest hint of a shadow. 
But, that's probably the trigger. 



 Thursday, May 8, 2014 - 9 DPO and 4dp5dt: 
Is that the faintest hint of a +?  Can you see it?  It could still be the trigger.  I've been fooled by the trigger before.  Tomorrow will tell. 





Friday, May 9, 2014 - 10 DPO and 5dp5dt: 
Hhhmmm.  Well, that's a line. 


 Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 11 DPO and 6dp5dt:
That's definitely a darker line. 


 Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 12  DPO and 7dp5dt: 
THAT is a gorgeous line!


Monday, May 12, 2014 - 13 DPO and 8dp5dt:  Didn't test. 


Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 14 DPO and 8dp5dt:
It's starting to make the control line light.  Beta today.  I'm guessing it'll be between 300-400. 


And the beta is.........


385.  (I'll pat myself on the back a little for the correct guess and being able to read HPTs.  :)  )

Progesterone at 97. 


And the second beta at 16 DPO will be great, too, right?
No. It's not. Because life is never easy for me like that.
The second beta is 662.
Let me do the math for you. That's a 61 hour doubling time, which, of course, sucks.

I know, I know, vanishing twin/triplet, anything could be going on, blah, blah, blah.
But, really, we're done. No more betas, no super early ultrasound. We'll be doing an ultrasound on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 6w2d. Either there will be a heartbeat or there won't. I'll let you know.

1 comment:

  1. I pray that every thing turns out to be ok hugs hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete